DIY on the FLY Back-to-School Mead Notebook
DIY on the Fly Back-to-School Mead Notebook Tip of the Week:
Turn your ordinary mead composition notebook into something too cool for school! Here’s how you do it.
1. Start with a standard composition book
2. Purchase scrapbook paper from your local craft store. I love the DCWC sets at Joanne Fabrics that includes four decorative color coordinated scrapbook sheets of paper for $5.99
3. Next. Use a glue stick and put a nice coat of glue onto the face of notebook.
4. Align your paper with the bottom edge and the tape of your notebook and press firmly to the glue. Use extra glue as needed to make sure your edges stay in place.
5. Trim the excess off using your scissors and following the edge of the notebook.
6. repeat this step on the back and the inside front and back of your notebook for a complete new look.
7. Embellish with crystals, ribbon, trim, buttons, stickers any way you like to personalize your notebook with your own unique style.
As you head back to school, have fun being you and feeling really cool.